Let us help you with your maintenance needs today.
Cost of common AC repairs
- Replace evaporator coil: $860–$2,500
- Replace compressor: $870–$2,500
- Replace blower motor: $340–$820
- Replace condenser fan motor: $240–$775
- Replace circuit board: $230–$875
- Diagnose and repair refrigerant leak: $235—$1,600
AC brands we repair
We repair all major AC brands, including:
- American Standard
DIY AC fixes
Try these easy fixes before calling a pro.
Is your AC not working at all?
- Change the thermostat batteries. If your thermostat batteries are dead, your unit won’t run.
- Check your breaker. Check to make sure your circuit breaker isn’t tripped. Sometimes all it takes is pushing the breaker back to the ON position.
- Make sure your vents are open. If you’re not getting any air flow, check to make sure a supply vent (the vents that push out cool air) didn’t accidentally get closed.
Is your AC blowing warm air?
- Check the thermostat switch. Check to make sure your thermostat is switched to “COOL” and not “HEAT”. (It might sound obvious, but this happens.)
- Change your air filter. A dirty filter can cause a lot of AC problems. If yours is dirty, replace it with a new one.
- Clean the outdoor unit. Remove any leaves, sticks or other debris from the condenser coils on your outdoor unit. If you see a thick layer of dirt on the coils, you’ll need a pro to clean them (they’re very fragile).
If you tried these fixes and your unit still isn’t working right, it’s time to call a professional.